test please ignore
InDeep
2008-08-27 14:01:53 UTC
test please ignore
J.O. Aho
2008-08-27 16:59:17 UTC
Post by InDeep
test please ignore
Welcome to the group. The test failed,
Over 400 test newsgroups ending in .test and your post showed up here. :)

Testing info at http://livinginternet.com/u/uu_test.htm

Please use alt.test or misc.test .
For binary test use alt.binaries.test

Please, before you post again, read
http://tgos.org/newbie/index2.html
//Aho
Gary L. Burnore
2008-08-27 23:02:33 UTC
Post by InDeep
test please ignore
If you were testing to see if you're clueless, your test was
successful.
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
How you look depends on where you go.
Michael Austin
2008-08-28 02:03:41 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
test please ignore
If you were testing to see if you're clueless, your test was
successful.
J.O./Gordon, just curious, but why feed the trolls as it is seems
obvious from the domain name it is a spammer about to unleash another
wave of trash into newsgroups...
InDeep
2008-08-31 05:50:48 UTC
Post by Michael Austin
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
test please ignore
If you were testing to see if you're clueless, your test was
successful.
J.O./Gordon, just curious, but why feed the trolls as it is seems
obvious from the domain name it is a spammer about to unleash another
wave of trash into newsgroups...
I can assure you I'm no spammer. I was trying to make sure my identity
was <ahem> somewhat protected, and I'm sorry I soiled your precious
newsgroup with my test. I wish for you at least one of the seven
plagues, along with a piping hot cup of STFU, a spanking like i'd give a
lil bitch, a little time to RTFM, and the very best of fuck off and die.

I hate spam as much as you do, no worries it really was a little test.

Have a nice day!

*<8o)
Jerry Stuckle
2008-08-31 13:30:37 UTC
Post by InDeep
Post by Michael Austin
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
test please ignore
If you were testing to see if you're clueless, your test was
successful.
J.O./Gordon, just curious, but why feed the trolls as it is seems
obvious from the domain name it is a spammer about to unleash another
wave of trash into newsgroups...
I can assure you I'm no spammer. I was trying to make sure my identity
was <ahem> somewhat protected, and I'm sorry I soiled your precious
newsgroup with my test. I wish for you at least one of the seven
plagues, along with a piping hot cup of STFU, a spanking like i'd give a
lil bitch, a little time to RTFM, and the very best of fuck off and die.
I hate spam as much as you do, no worries it really was a little test.
Have a nice day!
*<8o)
Stuff it, you clueless troll. As others have said - there are hundreds
of groups with 'test' in their name. This is not one of them.

Get lost - you are not welcome here.

BTW - I also filed a complaint about your abuse and subsequent followup
with usenetserver.com. Keep it up and you won't have usenet access - at
least through them.

So you're have an apt 'num - you are InDeep shit.
--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
==================
InDeep
2008-09-01 16:13:50 UTC
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by InDeep
Post by Michael Austin
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
[...]
Thanks Jerry!

I love you man!

*<8o)
Richard
2008-09-01 19:14:30 UTC
Post by InDeep
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by InDeep
Post by Michael Austin
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
[...]
:)
we all love him! Cheers for JeSt!
I cant imagine a better start of the day with a hot coffee, a siga and
some grins from these newsgroups!

Go Jerry!

Richard
FutureShock
2008-09-02 13:20:12 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by InDeep
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by InDeep
Post by Michael Austin
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
[...]
Ya anymore I find myself coming to update on the current dramas. Sort of
like a Geeks soap opera, especially when it is spread across several
NGs. Makes it more challenging to track.

Scotty
Gary L. Burnore
2008-09-02 21:12:35 UTC
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 09:30:37 -0400, Jerry Stuckle
Post by Jerry Stuckle
Post by InDeep
Post by Michael Austin
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
[...]
Are you ever NOT an idiot?
Gary L. Burnore
2008-09-02 21:11:41 UTC
Post by InDeep
Post by Michael Austin
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by InDeep
test please ignore
If you were testing to see if you're clueless, your test was
successful.
J.O./Gordon, just curious, but why feed the trolls as it is seems
obvious from the domain name it is a spammer about to unleash another
wave of trash into newsgroups...
I can assure you I'm no spammer. I was trying to make sure my identity
was <ahem> somewhat protected,
That's what test groups are for.
Post by InDeep
and I'm sorry I soiled your precious newsgroup with my test.
No you're not. You're a moron. Moron's don't know how to be sorry.
Post by InDeep
I hate spam as much as you do, no worries it really was a little test.
See what I mean? Moron.